Plants (Protection from Disease) Act.
- Merchandise Marks Act.
- Any good where the Trade Mark is not accompanied by a definite indication of the country in which the goods were made or produced.
Anthrax Prevention Act.
- Animals (Diseases and Importation) Act.
- Any animal which is prohibited by law.
- Arms and ammunition, except with the written permission of the Collector General.
- Brandy of a lower strength than thirty degrees per centum under proof, unless it shall be proved to the satisfaction of the Collector General that such brandy has been matured for a period of not less than ten years, and unless such brandy is imported in bottles securely sealed, and is intended for private use and not for sale.
- Any clocks and watches or article of metal purporting to be manufactured in the commonwealth which are not manufactured in the Commonwealth.
- Coin — viz: base or counterfeit coin of any country.
- Coin — imitation and foreign, of a kind which is prohibited by law to be imported into the United Kingdom