Permits are amended after features of the goods stated on the existing permits are in conflict with information stated on the Custom Entry (C78) or Bill of Sight.
Amendment(s) to permits can be made to the:
- Serial Number
- Vehicle Description (model, color, transmission, etc.)
- Applicants requesting an amendment to the YEAR of motor vehicle must state reason(s) for the change supported by documentary evidence (eg. Supplier's Invoice, Title, Bill of Sight, Customs Entry (C78)).
- Request is subject to approval.
- A Fee of JA $1165.00 is applicable.
AMENDMENTS TO SERIAL NUMBERS
- Must be validated
- A Fee of JA $1165.00 is applicable
AMENDMENT TO VEHICLE DESCRIPTION
- Amendments can be made to the description of vehicles after verifying information on the customs documentation (Bill of Sight/Customs Entry) with that of the import permits e.g. color, transmission, model, etc.
- Modification can be made to the model-type of the unit if it is of the same model class eg. Honda Integra can either be changed to Honda Accord or Honda CRV, etc.